International Conference on
Emerging Trends in Scientific Research
14th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Scientific Research
9-10 April, 2018
Submission Deadline (Abstract / Full Paper) : 5 March, 2018
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Abstract submissions deadline: 5 March, 2018
Notification of acceptance: Within 5 days
Final paper submission: 15 March, 2018
Conference Dates: 9-10 April, 2018
14th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Scientific Research is to bring together researchers from around the globe in order to present and discuss new trends in the fields of Scientific Research.
Conference Main Tracks
- Biomedical & Life Sciences
- Computer Science & Communications
- Physics & Mathematics
- Business & Economics
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences & Humanities
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Applications of Science, Engineering and Technology
- All abstracts are subject to double blind peer review and will be assessed by the reviewers based on quality, originality and relevance.
- Papers will be reviewed and feedback will be given to authors as soon as possible to complete review process within 7 days.
- After acceptance of the abstract, the authors will write full length. All full length papers will be submitted for publication in the ISI/Scopus conference associated journals according to the scope of journal. All papers not selected for publication in Scopus/ISI journals will be published in the international journals.
- Authors are invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Contributors can submit their full length papers by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
List of Conference Associated Journals
- Asian Economic and Financial Review (ABDC Ranked, EconLit (USA))
- International Journal of Asian Social Science (ERA indexed)
- Journal of Education and e-Learning Research (ERIC, the Education Resources Information Center, USA)
- Asian Journal of Education and Training (ERIC, the Education Resources Information Center, USA)
- International Journal of Geography and Geology [GeoRef (American Geosciences Institute, USA)]
- Review of Environment and Earth Sciences [GeoRef (American Geosciences Institute,USA)]
- International Journal of Chemical and Process Engineering Research (CAS, USA)
- International Journal of Chemistry and Materials Research (CAS, USA)
- International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Research
- Canadian Journal of Agriculture and Crops
- Journal of Food Technology Research
- The International Journal of Biotechnology
- Journal of Asian Scientific Research
- International Journal of Medical and Health Sciences Research
Best Paper Award
Best paper in each session will be awarded Best Paper Certificate. Best papers will be notified by the session chair at the end of each session of the conference.